KILLS 99.9% OF VIRUSES & BACTERIA**
Crisp Linen® scent
• KILLS OVER 100 ILLNESS CAUSING GERMS
NET WT.: 19 OZ. (1 LB. 3 OZ.) 538 g
Lysol Disinfectant and Antibacterial Spray Crisp Linen Scent
EPA #777-99 Keep your home fresh and clean with Lysol Disinfectant Spray! Lysol Crisp Linen Spray helps protect your family while offering a fresh, pleasant scent to your home. This disinfectant spray kills 99.9 percent of viruses and bacteria on hard surfaces* and is designed to provide germ protection from counters to couches. This odor-eliminator spray cleaner stops unpleasant scents in their tracks and kills mildew, mold, and viruses on most of your common household surfaces. Fight flu season and stay prepared all year round, with Lysol Disinfectant Spray.
• Tested and proven to Kill COVID-19 Virus (Kills SARS-CoV-2 on hard, non-porous surfaces in 2 minutes), EPA Reg #777-99
• Kills over 100 illness causing germs, including cold and flu viruses.** (**when used as directed)
• Kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria**(**when used as directed). Disinfects hard non-porous surface and soft surfaces.
• Eliminates odor-causing bacteria and Helps to kill and prevent mold and mildew
• USDA Certified Bio-based Product
• Helps to kill and prevent mold and mildew
• Disinfects hard non-porous surfaces and soft surfaces
Use Lysol Disinfectant Spray everyday to kill common illness causing germs on hard non porous surfaces.
Lysol Disinfectant Spray can be used throughout your home, on surfaces such as:
• Kitchen areas:
- Garbage cans
- Refrigerator exteriors
• Bathroom Areas:
- Bath tubs
- Toilet seats
• Home Areas:
- Door knobs
- Diaper pails
- Pet beds
This can is made from an average of 25% recycled steel (10% post-consumer).
For ingredient and other information, www.rbnainfo.com
HEALTH • HYGIENE • HOME
• KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
• PRECAUTIONARY STATEMENTS: Hazards to Humans and Domestic Animals.
• Causes moderate eye irritation.
• Do not spray in eyes, on skin or on clothing.
• Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet.
• FIRST AID: If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice.
• PHYSICAL HAZARDS: FLAMMABLE. Contents under pressure. Keep away from heat, sparks and open flame. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Exposure to temperatures above 130°F may case bursting.
• STORAGE: Store in original container in areas inaccessible to children. Keep securely closed.
- Do Not Puncture or Incinerate!
- Non-refillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container.
- To avoid waste, use all material in this container according to label directions.
- If empty: Place in trash or offer for recycling, if available.
- If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
1. It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
2. Read the entire label before using the product.
3. Pre-clean surfaces prior to use.
4. Hold can upright 6 inches to 8 inches from surface.
5. Spray 3 to 4 seconds until covered with mist.
• To Deodorize: Spray on surfaces as needed.
• To Sanitize: Surfaces must remain wet for 10 seconds then allow to air dry.
• To Disinfect: Surfaces must remain wet for 3 minutes then allow to air dry. For norovirus and Mycobacterium bovis BCG (Quant tuberculosis) surfaces must remain wet for 10 minutes then allow to air dry.
• Rinse toys and food contact surfaces with potable water after use.
• For Tuberculocidal activity, this product is effective in 10 minutes at 20°C (68°F) on surfaces that have been thoroughly cleaned prior to application.
• To Control and Prevent Mold & Mildew: Apply to pre-cleaned surface. Allow to remain wet for 3 minutes. Let air dry. Repeat applications in weekly intervals or when mold and mildew growth appears.
• Do not use on polished wood, painted surfaces, leather, rayon fabrics, or acrylic plastics.
• ACTIVE INGREDIENTS:
- Alkyl (50% C14, 40% C12, 10% C16) dimethyl benzyl ammonium saccharinate - 0.10%
- Ethanol - 58.00%
• OTHER INGREDIENTS - 41.90%