AN AROMATIC LONG GRAIN
• USDA ORGANIC
• AMERICAN GROWN
• U KOSHER
• NON-GMO Project VERIFIED
NET WT 32 OZ
(2 LB) 907 g
ORGANIC CALIFORNIA WHITE
CULTIVATING A FAMILY TRADITION
Over the years, the Lundberg family has produced high quality organic rice products. It's our passion and has been for over four generations.
We've grown our rice sustainably, long before anyone used the world. Our organic farming methods conserve water resources, build soil integrity, and support a healthier ecosystem.
Thanks for supporting organic farming! - The Lundberg Family
This product was manufactured with 100% renewable energy.
SPICY PEANUT RICE
1 Tbsp. olive oil, 2 tsp. cumin seeds (whole), 4 cloves (whole), 1 bay leaf, 1 cup onion (chopped), 2 cloves garlic (minced), 1/8 tsp. red pepper flakes, 1 cup Lundberg® White Jasmine Rice, 1 1/2 cup water or broth, 1/2 tsp. salt (optional), 2 Tbsp. roasted peanuts (chopped)
Heat olive oil in a heavy, medium saucepan over medium heat. Stir in cumin, cloves, and bay leaf. Cook briefly until cumin seeds darken slightly. Add onion, garlic, and red pepper. Cook until onion is tender. Stir in rice. Add water and salt. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes. Remove from heat (keep covered), and let steam for 10 minutes. Fluff with fork. Remove bay leaf. Stir in peanuts.
Makes 4-5 servings.
CALIFORNIA WHITE JASMINE RICE
TENDER & SCENTED
An aromatic long grain rice originally grown only in Thailand. While cooking, this exotic rice fills your kitchen with a delicate scent. Use as a side dish or in pilafs and desserts.
Lundberg Family Farms® supports the consumer's right to choose foods that have not been genetically modified. This product has been produced in accordance with the best practices of the Non-GMO Project Standard.
Certified Organic by: Certified CCOF Organic; ORGANIC IS NON-GMO & MORE
Certified Gluten-Free®: By the Gluten Free Certification Organization
GOOD TASTE | GOOD HEALTH
Re-closeable With VELVRO® Brand PRESS-LOK®
VELCRO and PRESS-LOK are owned by Velvro BVBA.
Used with permission.
We recommend refrigeration for extended shelf life.
STOVE TOP COOKING INSTRUCTIONS:
Servings (about 3/4 cup cooked rice)
• 2 Servings: 1/2 cup of Rice (dry) | 3/4 cup of Water or Broth* | 1 1/2 tsp. of Butter or Oil (Optional)
• 4-5 Servings: 1 cup of Rice (dry) | 1 1/2 cup of Water or Broth* | 1 Tbsp. of Butter or Oil (Optional)
• 8-9 Servings: 2 cups of Rice (dry) | 3 cups of Water or Broth* | 2 Tbsp. of Butter or Oil (Optional)
1. Combine rice, liquid, and butter or oil in a pot, and bring to a boil.
2. Cover with a tight-fitting lid. Reduce heat to maintain a low simmer, and cook for 15 minutes.
3. Remove from heat (keep covered) and steam for 10 minutes. Fluff with fork and serve.
* If rice is too firm at the end of cooking, it may be necessary to add 1-2 Tbsp. liquid and cook longer.
Rice Cooker Instructions: To prepare in a rice cooker, use the same liquid to rice ratio.
Organic California White Jasmine Rice.